We have put together a panel of British Universities whose employability ratings cover subject areas aligned with national goals and talent gaps to ensure we bring international employers and top Indonesian talent together.
De Montfort University, Leicester
Originating in 1870 from the Leicester School of Art, De Montfort University (DMU) was granted university status in 1992. With over 20,000 students across all four faculties of Art, Design and Humanities, Business and Law, Health and Life Sciences and Technology.
At DMU, courses are endorsed by professional bodies and teaching is aligned with current industry practices. Students are able to take part in a work placement with organisations such as the BBC, the NHS, HP and Deloitte. De Montfort University also offer an outbound mobility program (DMU Global) where students are able to receive bursary and complete a placement abroad.
- Architecture BA (Hons)
- Fashion Design BA (Hons)
- Graphic Design BA (Hons)
- Marketing BA (Hons)
- Advertising and Marketing Communication BA (Hons)
- Accounting and Finance BA (Hons)
- Fashion Marketing (Level 6 Top Up) BA (Hons
- Computer Science BSc (Hons)
- MBA (Global)
- Creative Industries (Management and Enterprise)
- Forensic Accounting MSc
- Strategic and Digital Marketing MSc
- Architecture MA
University of Exeter
Located in the South West of England, the University of Exeter is a member of the prestigious Russell Group of UK universities, ranked 12th in the Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide (2021) and 149th in the latest QS World University Rankings. 98% of research published by Exeter academics was rated as international quality in the most recent Research Excellence Framework (REF) and the University was also awarded Gold in the Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF) in relation to its high-quality teaching.
The University has over 27,000 students across four campus locations in Devon and Cornwall, including over 70 students from Indonesia. 90% of Exeter graduates are in employment or further study six months after graduation (HESA Graduate Outcomes Survey 2017/18).
- BSc Business & Environment
- BSc Accounting & Finance
- BSc Business Analytics
- BSc Business & Management
- BSc Exercise & Sports Science
- BSc Psychology
- BEng/Meng Engineering & Entrepreneurship
- BEng/MEng Renewable Energy Engineering
- MSc Financial Analysis and Fund Management
- MSc Financial Technology (FinTech)
- MSc Management
- MSc Sport Exercise Medicine
- MSc Renewable Energy Engineering
- MSc Engineering Business Management
Glasgow Caledonian University
With nearly 17,000 students, Glasgow Caledonian University is one of the largest universities in Scotland. The University is made up of three academic schools - School of Health and Life Sciences, Glasgow School for Business and Society, and School of Computing, Engineering and Built Environment. Glasgow School for Business and Society has a fine reputation for developing innovative programmes in areas such as Risk Management, E-Business and International Fashion Marketing.
Glasgow Caledonian University doesn’t only offer courses that include practical work placements, but also help students to develop skills in areas such as communication and problem solving, the skills future employers seek. Within six months of graduating, majority of the students were able to find work or continue further study.
- Computer Games (Design)
- Computer Games (Art & Animation)
- Digital Security and Forensics (Hons)
- International Tourism and Events Management (Hons)
- International Fashion Branding (Hons)
- Risk Management (Hons)
- Human Nutrition and Dietics (Hons)
- Biomedical Science (Hons)
- Luxury Brand Management (London Campus)
- Fashion and Lifestyle Marketing (London Campus)
- Big Data Technologies
- Global MBA (London or Glasgow Campus)
Leeds Beckett University
Originally started as a technical college, Leeds Beckett University now offers a broad range of subjects, encompassing arts and humanities as well as science and technology. The university retains its strength in technical fields, with three prominent research institutes for sport, sustainability and health.
- BA (Hons) Business and Management
- BA (Hons) International Business
- BA (Hons) Marketing and Public Relations
- BSc (Hons) Civil Engineering
- BSc (Hons) Computer Science
- BA (Hons) International Relations
- BSc (Hons) Psychology
- BA (Hons) International Tourism Management
- BA (Hons) Architecture
- MSc Entrepreneurship and Business Development
- MBA (Master of Business Administration)
- MSc Data Science
- MA International Relations
- MA Graphic Design
- MSc Architecture MA
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool John Moores University (LJMU), originally established itself as a Mechanics Institute in 1823. The university comprises three campuses namely the City Campus, IM Marsh Campus and Mount Pleasant Campus, with over 20,000 students and 200 undergraduate courses to choose from.
LJMU ranked among the top 50 universities in the UK (Guardian University League 2019) and is ranked 2nd in the top 10 student cities in the UK. Around 95% of students work or pursue further study within 6 months of graduating.
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Graphic Design & Illustration
- Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Fashion: Design & Communication
- Sport Business
- Graphic Design & Illustration
- Mechanical Engineering
- Cosmetic Science
- International Public Health
- Pharmaceutical and Cosmetic Science
Teesside University was first established as Constantine Technical College back in 1930 to support Middlesbrough’s booming engineering and shipping industries in 1930, the college became a polytechnic in 1969 and then one of 14 new universities approved by the Privy Council in 1992. Now, Teesside University is ranked in the top 3 animation schools in the UK and number 14 in top animation schools worldwide.
As part of the student support, during your welcome and orientation session the university will provide you with essential information to help you settle into university life such as:
- Opening bank account
- Register with local doctor
- Document checks
- English test
- Book free excursion
- Concept Art (Hons)
- Computer Games Art (Hons)
- Computer Animation (Hons)
- Media and Communications (Hons)
- Visual Effects (Hons)
- Artifical Intelligence (Hons)
- Cybersecurity & Networks Code (Hons)
- Civil Engineering (Hons)
- Concept Art
- Digital Media and Communications
- Data Science
University of Suffolk
Originally established as University Campus Suffolk (UCS) in 2007, the University gained University status status in 2016, and was officially launched as University of Suffolk. Recognised for its innovative approach to learning and teaching, with a Bronze award status from Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF), the University of Suffolk houses four schools namely (1) Engineering, Arts, Science and Technology, (2) Health and Sports Sciences, (3) Social Sciences and Humanities and (4) Suffolk Business School, with the main campus located on the beautiful Ipswich Waterfront.
In 2019, the University of Suffolk was ranked in the top 10 for Courses and Lecturers, top 15 for Job Prospects and top 20 for Student Support in the Whatuni Student Rankings 2019, with 90% of graduates in employment or further study 15 months after graduating*.
*according to the Graduate Outcomes survey conducted by the Higher Education Statistics Agency (HESA) in 2020.
The University of Suffolk welcomes students from all around the globe to study at their fantastic waterfront campus, located in the driest part of the UK and with the most sunshine year after year. Their campus is stylish and modern, set in a thriving location where you will soon feel at home. The low cost of living and affordable accommodation is attractive; and their excellent transport links to London, Cambridge, the coast and the countryside makes it accessible for all. The university emphasises on treating every student as an individual and alongside small teaching classes and personal support, this means that you will soon feel part of their community community.
- BA Hons Architecture
- BA Hons Business Management
- BA Hons Accounting & Financial Management
- BA Hons Event & Marketing Management
- BA Hons Event & Tourism Management
- BSc Hons Cyber Secutiy
- BSc Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- BA Hons Graphic Design
- BSc Software Engineering
- BSc Wildlife Ecology & Conservation Science
- BA Hons Fine Art
- Master of Business Administration
- MSc Human Resource Management
- MSc International Business and Management
- MSc Regenerative Medicine
- MSc Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- MSc Games Development
- MSc Applications of Psychology
University of the West of England, Bristol
Today there are more than 27,000 students enrolled, with 4,000 of whom are international students from 140 different countries. The university has three campuses in and around Bristol, Gloucestershire and also offers courses through local study partners and several global partner institutions. University of West England has strong research in areas ranging from robotics and big data, to appearance issues and children’s literature.
- Architecture and Interior Architecture
- Real Estate
- Transport Planning
- Urban Planning
- Computer Science
- Games Technology
- Aerospace Engineering
- Business Management
- Accounts and Finance
- Human Resources Management
- Data Science
- Civil Engineering
- Digital Marketing
- Transport Planner
University of Wolverhampton
Established over 190 years ago, University of Wolverhampton has more than 2,500 international students from over 130 countries. The university also holds a Silver award as part of the Teaching Excellence Framework assessment. This award recognises that the University delivers provision that is of high quality and consistently exceeds the rigorous national quality requirements for UK higher education with most students achieving excellent outcomes. There are 3 main campuses with a total of more than 22,000 students and 96% employability rank (DHLE 2018)
Wolverhampton is in a central location in the UK, with Birmingham just 18 minutes away by train. Manchester can be reached in 70 minutes, and London in approximately 90minutes. Wolverhampton also offers a cheap cost of living compared to other UK cities.
With over 500 courses to choose from, international students can move closer to their career goals. It houses three faculties namely Arts, Business and Social Sciences; Education, Health and Wellbeing; and Science and Engineering. The three faculties offer courses in more than 70 subject areas, with many courses accredited by professional bodies.
University of Wolverhampton offers free English language support for international students during their degree, while separate credit-bearing modules are also available in academic and general English. Student services can assist you with university life, finding part-time work, immigration regulations, adapting to UK life and language support
- Accounting and Finance (BA) with Foundation Year
- Business Management (BA) with Foundation Year
- International Hospitality Management (BA) with Foundation Year
- Automotive Engineering (BEng and MEng)
- Mechanical Engineering (BEng and MEng) with Foundation Year
- Computer Science (BSc) with Foundation
- Cyber Security (BSc) Code
- Public Health (BSc)
- Artificial Intelligence and Robotics (BSc)
- Oil and Gas Management (MSc)
- Hospitality and Event Management (MA)
- Mechanical Engineering with Professional Practice (MSc)
- Computer Science with Professional Practice (MSc)
- Cyber Security with Professional Practice (MSc)
University of York
York is a high-performing, research intensive Russell Group University and one of the world’s premier institutions for inspirational and life-changing research. Their focus on teaching and research excellence has resulted in consistently high rankings in the UK and a first-class reputation across the globe.
In the Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2021, University of York ranked #133 and is in the world top Top 40 for Arts and Humanities and Top 100 for Social Sciences.
- Biomedical Science
- Computer Science
- Law and Politics
- Politics (including International Relations)
- Computer Science (Cyber Security)
- Economics (including Project Analysis)
- Management (Global Marketing
York St John University
York St John University has been a leading education, training and research institution at in the city of York for over 175 years, placed on number 107 in The Guardian University Rankings 2020.
Equality, opportunity and social justice are at the centre of the University’s ethos, reflected in their reputation for academic excellence, graduate employability and strong sense of community. Additionally, research is also one of the many ways that York St John make real difference to people’s lives, by using academic expertise to help people better understand the world and their lives within it, contributing to the richness of the cultural economy and playing a bigger part in the wider economic development of the community, region and beyond.
- Life Sciences
- Computer Science
- Digital Marketing & Analytics
- Psychology of Child & Adolescent Development
- Virtual Augmented Reality
- Executive MBA Degree Apprenticeship
- MBA with Professional Experience*
- The Executive MBA (Degree Apprenticeship)*
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA)*
- Healthcare Management MBA*
*Also available in London Campus