Student Services

English Language Proficiency

International students who are looking to study in the UK are obligated to have proof of English language proficiency, both for visa and university entrance requirements. We understand that for some of you, English is not your first language and may struggle to practice it. Therefore, we are happy to assist you in our English Language Training programmes with our partners.

Students applying for the Student visa, must meet the English language level that is set by the university. All UK universities and colleges accept IETLS Academic results, so you may not need to take an IELTS for UKVI test but you can submit your IETLS Academic result.

During the pandemic, some universities are giving exemptions to provide evidence of your English proficiency from TOEFL IBT Test, Duolingo and many more.

Patron & Sustaining Sponsors